Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Sunday, March 31, 2013

High Bridge Horse Farm

We went to high bridge horse farm this weekend, this is where me and my sister take lessons, we had a fun day thing out there for people to come out and have fun and see the horses, and we had lots of fun, we even to to try vaulting! I don't have any pictures of the vaulting sadly but there is a picture of someone else vaulting. Vaulting is a sport that involved gymnastics on horseback. If you want to see advanced vaulting just go to youtube and search "equestrian vaulting".
 I got to groom and ride Mavrick! I call him Mav for short.
 Another picture of Mav.
 Kallie (my step sister) vaulting on Cinamon
 Another of Kallie on Cinny.
 Me waiting so I can use the mounting block.
 Same as the above one.
 Kallie riding her horse Pete.
Me riding Mavrick. I don't know who is behind us but she is ridding Banner.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! Hope i can ride english soon :)

    ReplyDelete