Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

New Saddle, and How to Tack up with an English Saddle!


Hey Everybody!
     Sorry about these being late we were up really late last night and I was too tired to put these on the computer then I had to get up and go to work then come home and do more yard work so, I have had no free time till now. I will make a video and post it in a little while or tomorrow morning of horse tack, I will show all types of tack english, western, ground work, grooming stuff, lots of different things. So below are pictures of our day, and a video on how to put on an english saddle. Another video tonight will show how to put your new english saddle together, some may not know that english tack doesn't come like western pre-assembled tack. Hope you like it! 
 
Below are some pictures from today of my horses wearing my new english saddle. I also have some pictures of myself and my friend riding my gelding Chuck. She is new to horses so we just stuck with being lead around today. 




























No comments:

Post a Comment