Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Monday, July 1, 2013

Fun day! Refurbished stall and other horses!

Well today was the last day of working swim lessons, and I got paid! I am excited, I am thinking about buying 2 lunge lines so I can long line work our horses, because I can't ride when my parents are not home, but I can do ground work, so it would be way better! Anyways so today was pretty productive, and fun. After work I went with Nick to pick up tiles in Dayton. I got to meet a little bucking stock baby! (bucking stock are animals used in rodeo for saddle bronc and bareback riding) He was so cute, I think he was a maybe a yearling, his owner (Mike Dorman) stopped by, and him and Nick talked for a bit. Then we came home, and spent a long, long, long, time fixing up the barn, we cleaned it out really good. We even fixed up the other stall and its useable now. I will be posting the pictures, there's the baby, the stall, and some from a few months ago when  I got to go up to my aunts and uncles and play with their draft horses. They pull carts for fairs, and different events. Last fall I even got to drive them during a family reunion!














No comments:

Post a Comment