Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Random Horse News

Okay guys, so.... Pearl is not being sold, she will be staying here, the person who was going to buy her got kicked out of her barn because she went to the barn owner because she pays for full board, and they werent feeding her horse, so here horse was very skinny, and obviously wasn't taken care of. So Pearl will be with us we are going to try to work with her, my grandma has been comming out almost every day for a week and working with her on here ears, we have all been working with her too, she has gone from kicking out and striking when when you got near here ears to being able to toutch all parts of here ears. So I got 2 new tack items I got a weaver surcingle, I have tried it out and LOVE IT! It works amazing, dries quickly, and doesn't slip, and it can fit most medium to large horses. You can buy it HERE! I got it at fleet farm for $21.99 So it is more expensive online. I also got Chuck a Very pretty show halter, I will try to get a pic of it on him tomorrow for ya all! So we went to the Rodeo this Labor day weekend, and my step-dad is in the wild horse race the first night the halter of our horse got caught on the chute the other knights we got 2 and 2, and then on monday we got 1st!!! Our Army National Guard Team won the Championship Buckles!! The money we won totaled to almost $1500! So something exciteing is comming up on September 22, our barn will be having a "show" its just an in barn show/presentation, we will have many different things going on, its starts at 3 so if anybody wants to come out just comment and I will let you know more!!! Im so excited for it, we will even be getting t-shirts from our barn to wear so its not like "high class show" but im super excited!!! Anyways I hope to post again tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment