Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Friday, November 8, 2013

Exciting Morning!


Hey guys, so the horses bout gave my a heart attack this morning! When somebody comes in the house and yells “their out!” me and roni drop everything and I do mean DROP the horses had gotten out, and they were out by the road/field, all of this happening as the bus was coming down the road! We got 3 leads,  and ran out, so like I said about being able to lead Chuck by sticking my thumb in his mouth really came in handy, I caught him and brought him to my mom, my mom threw a rope over his neck, and this is another good thing that all of our horses know, If there is a rope over your neck you act like its attached to your halter and follow the person. They all know this for the most part, I got a rope and threw it over Jets neck, and grabbed Jack by the halter, by this time the bus had been there a little while and was waiting for us on the road, Lucky never wants to be caught but he will sure follow! Roni grabbed Pearl, and we all headed back to the gate down our drive a little ways, they had been all out in the field by the road behind our house. Lucky stopped a little ways before the gate, so I ran grabbed Chuck and ran way out into the pasture to get everybody to follow along with lucky. Another good thing that Chucks so well trained in leading rope on his neck, and me running as fast as I can. If he was a pushy horse that wouldn’t work well.  Lucky eventually came in, and as soon as that was done, I let Chuck go, and ran for the house to get my laptop bag, and my binder that had all my papers fly out of it and my poptart case without my pop-tarts in it. So an EXCITGING way to start the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment