Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Monday, March 31, 2014

Exciting News!!!

Hey guys, so you may have seen the post earlier saying I had some exciting news, well here it is! I am being asked to train another persons horse! I am officially a horse trainer!! So here how it goes, a friend of our was talking to my mom, and my mom told them about how well I have trained Chuck these past few months, and lately his son has been having trouble with their 4 year old named Copper. I know Copper, but not very well, I can see having a few problems with general respect because I was at their house a few times when he was a yearling and a 2-year old, (he is now 4 years old, has had some training done last year, and the people who owned him also owned Navajo) and he was very mouthy, and got in your space, a little of that can be expected from them, but not as much as what was happening, I don't believe I will be getting paid, but the experience itself is enough of a payment, and the help I will give to Randi and Copper! I won't be really taking videos or many many pictures, but will update you on the progress, we still have to work out dates because they have a very busy family and 3 boys, a military dad, cubscouts and all kinds of sports and everything in their lives, so it will be hard to find tons of time, thats why you have to make the time well worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment