Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Monday, September 1, 2014

Updates!!!

Hey guys lots of updates from this week!
Okay so lets start off with Monday, we had an FFA meeting, I am an officer (reporter) and we had a good meeting we have tons of people this year 40+ people which is easily more than last year! Anyways I had to talk about us grilling for our Fall Kick off, and we talked about lots of stuff like summer trip and things and all our new buisness for this year, we are having a blood drive like we do every year, and this year I am finally old enough to donate! Can't wait! Roni and I had to wait for my mom to come so we got bored and played catch with an apple and we kept dropping it and it was broken into lots of little pieces....


Then Tuesday night I got Jet out and worked with him, he is doing good for the most part, except he wanted to go with his friends and that didn't work out well and he smashed my leg between him and the trailer, I grunted and kept working but I know I would have a good bruise.... we continued with out workout and we ended on a good note and all was good except for my leg was sore....
Then Wednesday was the Farm Progress show, I had fun with Emilee Tahana and Roni and Ray we walked around, we got free cupcakes and free snow cones and some other little things, I got a cup holder thingy for my truck (which is almost done being fixed!) and a little bee to sit on the dash, we also got honey sticks which are like pixy sticks of honey and I tried some but I still think it tastes better with chocolate milk, so Im saving them for that.... we walked all over and Emilee and Tahana were playing what are the odds and Emilee had to go in a Kybo (portapoty) and make funny noises and she started clucking like a chicken! We watched a demonstration on 4 different cattle chutes and ya it was a fun day!






Then the rest of the week went normally, then on Saturday Roni Nick and I along with my uncle bob who came up for the weekend went to Sportsman wearhouse and Fleet farm... Roni and I went on a mini shopping spree.... lol....
Black hoof polish

A waterbottle for my mix for Chucks tail....

Part of the mix for Chucks tail...

A cool waterbottle...

It was in the horse groom section as a mane and tail brush but I think I am using it for myself!




Sunday we decided we would go to the rodeo with my grandma, we didn't go this year because we couldn't financally afford it, and our mugger is deployed right now..... we got all the way through to the wild horse race and then it got nasty out, we left when it started raining, we were forcast for hail and 60+ mile per hour winds, and under a tornado watch, and when we started driving they issued a tornado warning, we got home, and we hung out for awhile while the power surged in and out.... we may have missed some of the rodeo but I am almost glad we did, the winds ripped a roof off a house that is only a few miles from Dayton.... a hog confinement also got part of its roof ripped off.... a friends house had lots of fallen trees in their yard and some of the local corn is laid flat..... over all it was a good weekend, just glad everyone stayed safe!
Vironica on the swings....

A belt I got with my name in it...

This is what is further up the belt, my name part is in the back

I got a little light up necklass....

Roni and I got matching shirts, the only difference is the barrel on hers is red....

Our friends house...

The guy who lives back at the end of this road couldn't get out without having to drive around....

that little pen is where they keep their goats, I don't know if they are okay or not though :(

all the trees snapped all over.....



Above is the opening to the rodeo.....
Below is bareback riding....
Above is saddle bronc...
Below is bull dogging
Above is our ride on the Dizzy dragons, thought I would make Roni sick LOL
Below is the loopo planes my favorite ride (because its the "scariest" one) the most times I have ever ridden it in a row is 6  it was fun to ride them a few times again, havn't done that for awhile....





No comments:

Post a Comment