Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Today!

Hey everybody! Well today went REALLY good with Chuck, he did amazing and Roni even rode him around too! We warmed up with a little lunging, and then hopped on and did lots of walk trot work, no cantering today, it was really hot out, so we didn't want to work him too hard. Anyways my riser pad came in, so after riding western for the first half of my lesson, we changed saddles and I rode him english for a while. He did really good, I don't know when Tara will be over next or when our computer will be fixed, but when the computer is fixed I have TONS of pictures to upload, rodeo pictures and pictures of me riding Chuck. Tara is looking for shows for both of us to go to, that way Chuck can get experience. Chuck has never been shown, so I don't know how things would go, but there is only one way to find out! Anyways Tara might bring one of her horses to our lessons from time to time too so me and Roni can ride together. Cant wait! Anyways here is the last few minutes of our lesson, It lasted about an hour, so both me and Chuck were tired and sweaty, but we had fun!

5 comments:

  1. Hey guys so back to using my phone cause were not at my grandmas house, so when does school start for everyone else? Ours is the 19th of August, I'm going to be gone on the first day of school! I don't know where but I know me and Tj won't be there, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys so I rode again tonight we actually have Chuck lunging and riding over small jumps!!! For his first time he did amazing! Anyways go to my YouTube channel to check the 2 videos out, they say chucks lesson and today's date. Anyways this weekend is watermelon days and I get to be in the parade on the fire trucks so that's exciting anyways not much else going on right now but come August I am going to be in overdrive so much stuff volleyball, band lessons, band camp, work, vacation, school shoping, and registration! My planners so full!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay sorry bout that last post my phone was glitchy anyways I can't wait to ride Chuck again love him with all my heart and thanks to my trainer Tara for helping me with him!!! That's it for now update tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys not horse related but tonight were going out to 7B ranch to shoot bows, we have a membership there we can fish, canoe, shoot on the archery range, play volleyball, shuffle board, and so much more! They even have old horse stalls, I will take a video tour of it for you all and you can check it out on YouTube later tonight, ill post again later tonight on how things went!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey guys ill upload the vid later tonight but we had a good time but we almost hit a deer on the way home vironica screamed, and I about had a heart attack, all togeather it was good tonight!

    ReplyDelete