Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Happy National Convention!!!

Hey guys, so this week is national convention week! So yesterday was a VERY long day spending almost 12 yours on the road! It was a long but fun day! We left on our charter bus at 8 yesterday and didn't get into our hotel till 10:20. We woke up and took a buss from our school to the pick up place for the charter bus and we were one of the first groups there so we got decent seats, this is my first time riding on a charter bus and I have to say I really liked it. It was really weird being so high up though. We watched 4 movies along the way, we watched one which i don't even remember which one it was cause I read a book during it, fast five, remember the Titans and the blind side, we stopped for lunch and roni and I ate pizza hut and then we ate supper at Ihop. But so far its been a very exciting trip I have made 2 new friends who are also sisters traveling together, today we are going to the Mammoth Caves, can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment