Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Another Lesson

 Tara came, and we had a lesson, I rode english, and Tara even rode Chuck english! She hasn't ridden english in almost 16 years. She said its one of the best ways to start learning to ride because you have to work harder on your balance, I will agree it is harder to balance in an english saddle. I jammed my ankle in the stirrup during our lesson, and didn't even notice. Anyways, next time Tara comes out she will be working with Pearl and Jack to figure out what one we want to keep, or if we should get rid of both of them. Navajo will be leaving soon too, his owners are building a bigger pasture for him, so he can go live with Copper, who is a cute little Bay yearling, I got to go play with him when we were hunting. He loves to cuddle, and is really curious. Young horses are cute and all but you have to remember they are still horses and to be watchful.

No comments:

Post a Comment