Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Trainers....What do you think of Parelli now?

Hey guys, just thought I would let you guys take a look at this video, at least the first part for now, and let you know how I see this.
         I agree with almost everything Rick is describing it this video. So now that you all see this, always learn as much as you can about people, you never know what they are really like, Linda is widely known, she has her lively hood at stake, she does this on her training videos, if I had bought this and saw this, I would have asked for a refund, I wouldn't want to use this training method, if this is just ground work what else happens behind closed doors? It just makes you think. Linda Parelli is a BIG name horse trainer, what do you guys think of this? Do you want this happening to your horse? How in the world is this right? The horse is confused and scared because of the person,

No comments:

Post a Comment