Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Last night!

Hey guys, so last night while everyone else was at conformation last night, I went down and messed with the horses and fed them because my grandpa is gone. Anyways I went out to see them in the field, I walked instead of taking out the RTV or the  4-wheeler, so I about slipped! There were a few spots where the water got a little over half way up my boots. So I just went out and groomed everybody, and rubbed on them and gave them treats it was SO FUNNY Chuck for some reason was really mouthy, (not in a bad way, and he normally doesn't do it, I think it was just from getting treats and all of me smelled like yummyness!) No he wasn't nipping me, or my coat, he played with my hat but that has a werid stringy texture thats almost like hay on the ends. Anyways he kept trying to EAT MY PHONE! Silly horse, he even grabbed the brush with his teeth too! Anyways I was very toutched I led Chuck most of the way up to the barn and let im go and shut the camera off, and I got back to the gate, and they were standing at the top of the hill, and turned around and ran away from the other horses towards me! I was very toutched, 20-30 acres and our hoses enjoy being with us, and always come up willingly! Even if we don't have treats or grain (that can certiantly make it go quicker) they still walk and trot up to us. It makes me love them even more! Heres 2 videos from tonight, showing them and how Lucky loves being scrached too! And near the end of the first video is where Chuck tries to eat my phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment