Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Monday, February 17, 2014

Riding Today!

Hey guys, so we went riding today, because its INSANE  not to, it was above 30 degrees today if you didn't you should really regret it, it has been so cold the past few weeks, and we have still ridden, but it isn't as fun, plus bareback keeps you nice and warm we don't have a fancy indoor arena so we have to deal with outside wind, precipatation, and not so nice footing! We were able to ride in just sweatshirts, so it was AMAZING! We made quite a few videos for you guys today, and now BOTH Roni Jack, and Chuck and I can stop without picking up on the reins at all! So proud of our boys, we are improving by leaps and bounds! Can't wait for it to warm up more so we can do more than walking without having to worry about slipping, and when I fall on the ground (like I did today I think its in the top video, I don't land in a puddle of mud!)

No comments:

Post a Comment