Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

some pictures from clinton anderson and some from me....


Marty did the ground work and tricks and liberty demonstration, hes so cute when he bows! :)
I just like this picture and look, Diaz has a LOVELY head set without clinton yanking on the reins or anything!

Look again amazing collection with hardly any pressure and he is riding in a snaffle bit! Why can't more people be like this and even go bitless too!
closer up version of the above pic so you guys can see hes only holding it with two fingers, and there is still slack in the rope, how can I tell? Look at the slobber straps by the bit, they arn't straight up, they arn't even pulling on the bit!






Some of clintons quotes that I edited from my pictures from the trip





 These are clintons pictures, all credit goes to his facebook page!
 



This was the girl that got unseated and fallen on by Cody, she just popped back up! Amazing, one of my new inspireations!








No comments:

Post a Comment