Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Monday, May 12, 2014

Walkabout Tour!!!


DOWN UNDER HORSEMANSHIP WALKABOUT TOUR!!!!!
I SO EXCITED GUYS!!!!! AHH!!! WE LEAVE IN 4 DAYS WE LEAVE FRIDAY NIGHT!!!! IM SO EXCITED I CAN'T EVEN TELL YOU GUYS HOW HARD IT HAS BEEN TO KEEP FROM POSTING ABOUT IT EVERYDAY!!!! 
IM GOING TO MEET CLINTON ANDERSON!!!!!! AHH!!!
I know I am totally fangirling about this but his methods have helped me work with Chuck and the other horses and I can't wait to meet him and thank him for all he has helped me with!!!
Here is the link to the trailer/preview for the walkabout tour and you guys can see why I am all excited!! Two whole days of clinton anderson and I about go crazy craving the one hour each week to watch him!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vym9koR85IY
Anyways I can't wait!!! Sorry to tell you guys, but I can't take any videos its not allowed, but I will take TONS of pictures, maybe even take a selfie with clinton if im lucky!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment