Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Jets first ride!!


Hey guys, so heres whats up about yesterday....
Jet had his first ride!!!!! He did amazing! No buck or anything, I moved around on him and he acted like he has had a person on his back for years, he did awesome, he doesn't have much get up and go, but thats okay, thats easier to fix than slow down all the time lol we have got go and turn okay, we still have to work on stops, a little more, but thats okay, he knows how to do one rein stops so I can always do that if need be!
The only real problem I had is that he doesn't realize my leg sticks out farther than his body does, and our round pen is made of chain link, so ya chain link and a 800 pound animal pressing you into it and draging your leg along it doesn't work so well lol, my pants were ruined and had blood in them cause my leg got a little stupid cut that wouldn't stop bleeding, and it wasn't even that big! So other than that it was an AMAZING night, I was so happy with him, other than him being a little stiff to turn I was very happy with how he did, he acted like he has been doing it for years, I was even swinging my lead ropes around above his head while I was on him, he has so much trust its amazing! Here are some pictures of my pants and leg, and the whole 36 minutes working with him!
My right knee

small bruise on right leg lol

my new riding pants lol

little holes and small blood stain on my right let




No comments:

Post a Comment