Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Monday, June 2, 2014

Summers starting!

Hey guys sorry for not updating a lot I have been very busy, so to start off I can't even seperate the workouts the horses have had, so just in general the horses are doing very good, Pearl will be leaving on Saturday, I DID find her new owners on facebook, so I can keep up with her, I like to be able to do that, and from all the stuff they post, they are with their horses a lot too.... so, this weekend was a good weekend, I stayed at my grandmas house for most of it, we bundled wood and made some money, we also went shopping cause I needed some supplies for my 4-h presentation, which will be on Seymore, who is a character lol, he is very funny sometimes, and can be a handfull, but he is a cutie, I will also be showing him and Pepper at the fair this year, so ya, I got some horse movies including COWGIRLS AND ANGELS 2!!!! I remember the exact day I watched the first one, because we were driving home from dropping nick off for his deployment last year, I can't wait to watch the second one! So anyways and the oh darn part, is my phone isn't working at all anymore, so I can't upload some of the videos I took from the other day, oh well I will get them up eventually for you guys, just not right away, we also went and bought some stuff at bombgars last week, I got 2 lead ropes and I bought the horses a new mineral block, and ya, roni got a lead rope too, so finally I can have mine back, lol I now have 4 of my own lead ropes so nobody takes them lol I have my green and black, I have a black, I have a red one, and I have a red white and blue one, all of them are cotton except for the last one, but oh well lol  also here is some GOOD NEWS on Friday my parents Nick and my mom, officially got married! they were married in their taxes before, but now they offocially got married, it was by a judge, so nothing fancy, we won't have a wedding for awhile, well just because we can't really afford it, but when we do, we already have it planned out to be in the barn.....so anyways roni and I will now be getting Military IDs which is nice because we can get discounts at lots of places, especially western edge! So happy for my mom and nick its now official, our tree was even tp'd and our windows on our vehicles were written on (it was my grandma lol)  overall its been an amazing week, so here are some videos for you guys!
above messing with apples, below cleaning Jets cut lol it was funny cause I had some swat and blood on my hand and I jumped at roni and she screamed like a little girl lol

t

No comments:

Post a Comment