Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Friday, October 10, 2014

Videos for you all!

Hey guys, so here are the videos I blogged about posting for you last night!!!
Top one is part 1 and next one is part 2 of the horses respond to an app on my phone that makes horse sounds :)
\
The above 3 are the horses responding to us shooting, I didn't put them in order but the ones where they freak out the most are first and the least is the last video I did then I shot a bit more and so did nick and they got to the point they wouldn't even look up from grazing

So the above 2 are Chance's second ride, he is doing pretty good considering he hadn't been ridden in at least 8 months, he knows what hes doing, he is a little pasture sour so were going to nip that in the butt right away and work with him on that, all of our rides will be right next to the pasture at first so he learns that that is not the place to go, its a place to work...... the first video is just a little walk and stuff and about 9 mins into the second video is trot and canter work.....

This is just a video of me testing how my go pro would work on my bow, and it does, im going to take it hunting with me next time I go, cause bow season started just about a week ago and I would like to go get another deer :)

This is a new music video for you all! Hope you guys like it I love this song!

No comments:

Post a Comment