Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Updates!!!

Hey guys sorry for not getting those videos up like I said! They wouldn't upload so I kept trying and finally got them to work today. So here are those right off the bat!

Above is the one where I fell off, below is horseback point of view the whole time, the above is horseback pov for the first like 5 minutes.....
The next one below is the roping video!
 Okay so this week was homecoming week and we had dress up days, I was sick on Monday so I missed color day, then today it was Salad dressing day and we had ranch so we had to dress western and it was so funny to watch all the people dress up like cowgirls and cowboys and im just like wearing my normal every day clothes, the girls all had blinged out belts and hats and tucked their pants into their boots to show them off and im just laughing and shaking my head like "OMG you guys look crazy" LOL then Wednesday was America day and Thursday was Hippy day and then Friday was spirit day.... then we lost the game by 1 point I was kinda bummed, then I drove me and my friends back to one of their houses where we got ready for the dance, my friends date drove her and I will skip the part about my supidity of losing my keys in my bra story although it is a funny one :) We had tons of fun the only part I didn't really like was that some people felt the need to grind during the dance with is really disturbing, I don't like it at all, it really bugs me because it is just wrong expecially for people my age, you have problems if you feel the need to fulfill that "desire" at our age and nobody wants to see it especially not me or my friends its gross and rude.... other than that it was a fun dance I finally got to see my friend who moved away and get her phone number back cause I lost it when my phone crashed this summer, so it was awesome to see her again!  Also below is a pic of Pearl and her owner and her owners boyfriends homecoming picture!


Alexis Pearl and Thad :)




So then we had our show, heres some pictures of the show and videos down below!!!
Final flank turn in a younger routein

Emily leading the little kid group emily is closest on Ivan (black horse)

another pic of the little kids with the helpers walking along....

Banner before the show in the barn waiting....

Banner and I right before our routein started...





Above video is Ronis group which is our intermediate riding group and below is my group I was in one of the 2 Advanced groups, we both did the same routien group 1 was at the beginning and ours was the very last so we had to work with tired horses....
At about 3:40 in our video we go into the canter and I thought Banner was going to start doing his humping up thing again, but he did okay, he just got a little excited and went a little fast :)


Then yesterday we got Chance out and we rode him for the first time! He did awesome!!!! Chance didn't really know how to lunge very well when we got him, he kinda got it but wasn't very good at all and we have only worked with him 3 times the last time being about a month or so ago, so I was really happy when he remembered his ground work so well! If you teach it right then they remember, and he remembered me working with him, goes to show you can teach an old (very old apparently) horse new tricks! Then I hopped on and worked with him, he seems to remember but needs a few refresher sessions but he did good! Then I worked with him again today and he did good, he was being really barn sour so we made over by the fence work area and the normal riding area the resting area, he started to get it at the end so we quit on a good note we went through all his paces walk trot and canter, his walk is nice and smooth his trot is okay but his canter is very i don't know how to describe it, its more of a big up and down than a normal rocking motion, not hard to ride but pretty fun! I will upload the video from Monday, but todays video is still on my go pro camera and I don't feel like uploading everything.... more videos and fun stuff to come tomorrow!
Above is his lunging session and below is his first time with me riding him!


No comments:

Post a Comment