Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Hey!!!

Hey guys, so sorry I havn't posted in so long, anyways I finally figured out a new way to get my videos because a long while back my computer crashed so I had to get a different computer, and I lost all my videos, and my usual method of getting my videos that are saved to youtube to my computer is by making a screen video/shot thing with quick time player, but the one on the computer I have doesn't work, and neither does the microphone or camera, so I finally found a different method of downloading music and videos cause I don't have quick time or itunes and such to get music on my computer (heck and even if I did half of its blocked haha ) Anyways I made a few videos this weekend, I hope you like them, and I am going to post one today, one tomorrow and one tuesday and MAYBE one on wednesday, and sometime between now and then I will do a short update on a ride we took last weekend that was really fun and upload the videos from all of that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment