Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Monday, March 28, 2016

Mini update

Hey guys so it rained all day today so no riding but maybe tomorrow after school registration... anyways I went shopping with my grandma today we had a lot of fun mostly bought clothes and we did stop at western edge I got a sweatshirt a twisted tack jacket (love their breast collars and head stalls but can't afford them :'(  ) a shirt that says keep calm and ride on, and I limited myself to only one tack item which was a lovely shaped English saddle pad.... It was really funny I was showing my grandma my curry comb that on the other side has magnetic massage ball/roller things and she's like that probably feels good and I'm like ya and I rubbed it on her back and I went to put it back and she's like "no don't put it back I want it!" Gotta love my grandma :) it was really nice to spend some alone time with just her (sorry Roni lol) and have fun, we ate at Fazolies which is one of our FAVORITE places to eat then headed home it was a wonderful day...... :)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry if I wasn't clear about the curry comb thing I was showing her one LIKE mine and she bought herself a pink one :)
    0

    ReplyDelete