Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Birthday

Hey guys so if you didn't know today was my 17th birthday! I just wanted to share with you some of the things my AMAZING family got me. So I will start off with the smaller things and save the best for last... so first off I got a really pretty necklace it has a leaf kind of pendant and it's simple but elegant, after that is a wubble bubble which is like a big inflatable ball it's pretty darn fun to play with.... then I got a really cool chair it's like a bungee cord/trampoline chair it's really comfortable and fun.. after that is the one goofy but pretty awesome present I got a chicken! A chicken showed up and my mom's work and it didn't belong to anyone so I get to keep her! Her name is Wieser  (also the nickname of my best friend) she's very friendly and calm I have wanted chickens for awhile now so that is an awesome suprise. Next up wasn't really a birthday present it was kind of one to myself and it works out that I can share it in this post and it involves my last present, so my mom and Nick were "looking at a saddle for nick" when they got there the saddle was apparently not what the guy said it was, but he had another saddle for sale... now I have been casually looking for a new saddle and my mom sent me pics of it and it is practically brand new with one little scratch on the seat... so me being me said sure and bought it.... I have ridden in it 2 times now each for about 2 hours and it's pretty darn comfy if I do say so..... so now onto the final gift... this was from a combination of my parents and I really want to thank them a lot because it is a very nice and very big gift for someone my age and I couldn't be more thankfull.... so the whole story my mom told me about going to look at a saddle for nick was a huge lie they just happend to find the saddle I bought by accident... they were really there to find something else look at the pictures to find out what it was! I will do a video on it as soon as I can si you guys can see it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment