Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Chuck and Jet happy hollidays

Monday, February 24, 2014

Good ride, but I fell!

Hey guys, sorry for not posting this weekend, but its been kinda busy, so Roni and I went riding on Saturday. I started Chuck off with some trick training (he is catching on really quick!) and then some ground work and then we headed out and rode for a while, Chuck is FINNALY getting leg ques down, he needs a reminder every once in awhile, but about 80% of the time now, he will go off just leg ques, were one step closer to tackless riding! We rode for a little over an hour, and decided to give the horses a break, so we turned them back out, and went up to the house for a little while, then came back down and got them caught and groomed, and hopped right on. Chuck did really good, but I asked him to turn right, so using my seat and leg, I leaned to the right slightly, and put my leg on, and then my grandpa hit the side of a trailer with the skidloader and Chuck jumped (drum roll please.... ) you guessed it left! I landed on one leg, then my other leg came over and hit the ground and twisted my leg, I layed on the ground for a sec, my knee and thigh hurt really bad, but I stood up and walked over to the nearest trailer, and hopped back on, I rode for another 5 mins, and my leg was getting worse, so I figured I would call it quits, we put the horses back and fed them again, and then went back up to the house and I iced my knee and thigh, took some tylonal, and let it rest, and then when I went home later that  night I took my muscle relaxers, because as time went on, it got worse and worse, by last night (sunday night) It was feeling okay, and every step i took didn't feel like sombody was beating my leg with a hammer, so one tip, try not to land and twist your leg or you end up like me with a pulled muscle! Not fun at all, I may or may not go riding again today, Im feeling a little better, but it all depends on whos around later today, so thanks for reading Im so happy we have 14 subscribers on youtube, 604 followers on twitter, 178 followers on pintrest, and 4584 views total on youtube! Hope you guys like it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment